OK, my old eyes can deceive...is that not the 3 to 4 bolt adapter plate, making this a 299? $50 BIN....
Altec Lansing Hanging Horn Speaker | eBay

OK, my old eyes can deceive...is that not the 3 to 4 bolt adapter plate, making this a 299? $50 BIN....
Altec Lansing Hanging Horn Speaker | eBay
Last edited by Old Guy; May 27th, 2015 at 08:06 PM.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Yes it is. It is the horn that went with my 9864-8A speaker from a church in Detroit Lakes, MN. I was thinking of getting it back then, but everyone said it didn't belong.
Edit: of course I really don't know, but from what little I could figure out, it is a 299.
Last edited by VolvoHeretic; May 28th, 2015 at 08:40 AM.
"James, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!" World's scariest Volvo: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKn-LTNa4rc[/url]
299 is drilled and tapped for either pattern. I don't know that square plate as an "adapter" so much as a mounting/support bracket as it is shown being used, that's the only purpose i have ever seen it serve.
EDIT: OK i see it now, part number 25544 adapter kit.
Last edited by bowtie427ss; May 29th, 2015 at 01:01 PM.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Sorry, I don't see or get it.
Looks like it's ex Military.![]()
Todd Radel. Kool Kat :cool:
Bookmarks